Registration is open for building inspectors

Facility management technician filling inspection-Image credit-iStock-499147978

Building control professionals in Wales can register as a registered building inspector with the Building Safety Regulator (BSR). Guidance on how to do this can be found at

To register as a building inspector in either England or Wales, you need to provide details of your BSR-approved competency assessment. CABE is providing members and non-members with one such scheme, CABE’s Building Inspector Competence Assessment Scheme. If you have already applied to be a registered building inspector in England but wish to apply to work in Wales (at no additional cost), you should contact the BSR.

Mark Tambini FCABE is the new Head of Building Regulations Policy for Wales – read the interview at

Image credit | iStock



MRICS Building Surveyor

Building Surveyor MRICS Glasgow Edinburgh Your new company A homegrown Scottish consultancy with pr...


Senior Quantity Surveyor

Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity in Essex Your new companyOpportunity to join a privately owned...


Senio Building Surveyor

Senior MRICS Building Surveyor IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT: MRICS Senior Building Surveyor - £75,000 + P...


Quantity Surveyor (Civils)

Quantity Surveyor required for National Civil Engineering organisation based nr Wrexham We are deli...