Collection of Information Through Cookie Use
The following types of cookies may be used on our site:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our site to work properly. They are usually only set in response to actions you take such as logging in or completing online forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our site may not function if these cookies are blocked.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance the functionality of websites by storing your preferences (such as your preferred language or the region that you are in) and allow us to provide enhanced features on our site such as videos. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party content that we have placed within the pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some of the features on our site may not function properly and you may not receive a personalised experience when visiting the site.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the site. They help us to understand which pages are visited most frequently and how visitors interact with the site. Any information collected by performance cookies is aggregated and therefore not identifiable. If you do not allow these cookies we will not receive data related to your visits to the site.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies may be set through the site by our advertising partners, such as Google. They may be used by these companies to enable them to build a profile of your interests and show relevant advertisements on other sites. These cookies are based on identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience a decrease in the targeted advertisements that you see online.
If you opt in to use the “Remember me” feature, where enabled, on the site, a persistent cookie will be placed on your hard drive and you will not be required to log in for every session. By disabling cookies on your machine or clearing your browsing history you may deactivate the persistent cookie.
All major browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system. To learn more about your ability to manage your preferences related to cookies, please consult the privacy features within your browser.
Further information about cookies:
- How to control cookies in your browser on aboutcookies.org
- How to manage your preferences related to targeted advertising