New register for higher-risk buildings

A new service providing residents in England with a way to check if their high-rise building has been registered as higher risk has been launched by the UK Government.

The facility allows residents to enter their building’s postcode and search the register. If the search doesn’t return the expected information, the user can contact the Building Safety Regulator (BSR) for further assistance.

Under the Building Safety Act (BSA), higher-risk buildings are defined as residential buildings which are 18 metres tall or higher, or at least seven storeys, with two or more residential units.

You can access this new function on the UK government's website.



Quantity Surveyor

Quantity Surveyor - WiganQuantity Surveyor - a leading construction contractor is searching for a Qu...


MEP Quantity Surveyor

Red Sky Personnel
MEP Quantity SurveyorHS2 - BirminghamIndustry: MEP, Infrastructure, civil engineering, railRenumerat...


Building Surveyor

Building Surveyor- 6 Month Contract- West Midlands Local Authority- Inside IR35. Our client in the...


Construction project manager

Construction project managerHaverfordwest £50'000-£55'000 + Hybrid working + Public sector role + ...